why do husbands never take the blame?

why is it when something is wrong it is always my fault??? when things are going good and something positive happened even if it was from my doing It is never from me it is always for he did it ? I am so tired of being blamed for the bad things!

SCMomof2kids

Asked by SCMomof2kids at 3:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• why do husbands never take the blame?...
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• because they are men
    fiatpax

• eh, it got to the point for me that i told my husband i wanted to leave and get a divorce. that is when he had some kind of mental breakdown...... it made him realize that i am not the bitch he made me out to be and that what i have been preaching to him all these years actually made sense. now he's cleaned up his act and everyone is much happier. but anyway, i think for most guys it is hard to admit that they are wrong..... maybe it makes them feel weak. idk lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My husband probably apologizes when we are fighting more than me lol, he probably wonders why I don't take more of the blame lol
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 3:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My ex husband blamed me for everything, and then punished me for it- which is why he is my ex.

My SO, whom I should have chased after 10 years ago before all of this began, has never, and simply will never "blame" me for anything- we believe in accountability, if there is an issue we talk about it. I refuse to be a doormat ever again.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• That's definitely not all husbands. Sounds like a lack of maturity on his part.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 3:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I agree with MamaSarah1104, lol..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My hubby is the first person to say he is wrong. But i do understand what and where you are coming from and my answer is pretty much

THEY ARE MALE....
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Its not the manly thing to do
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Boy, and I thought I was alone on this one. It's hard for him to admit when he's wrong about something. And yes, I agree with Erin814 that it definitely isn't a trait found in all husbands.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2010