S/O When shaving your p***c area? adult content

Everyone says to shave in the direction of hair growth, not against. How are you supposed to know which way your pubic hair grows...lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Health

• Good question...I just shave downward, like when a man shaves his face.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I use Nair. I can't even begin to shave properly there.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Look at the way that your hair lies down or sticks up. That should give you the direction of your hairs growth. I start from the top and then go up. Depending of if I missed a hair.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I don't shave with hair growth, but then... I've done it since I was 10, and was swimming competitively. If you're accustomed to doing so, you don't get razor burn, or worry about cuts, it's no different than shaving your legs.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• shave going down.. it wont hurt that way. and no raver burns
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 3:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• shave down
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• First, you need to trim the hair so you can see the direction of growth. Second, you shouldn't shave with, but across - never against. By shaving across you are able to get a closer shave than you will if you go with. And you should work in very small sections at a time. Each person's hair grows in differently and each little section or area can grow in a separate direction as well... Really, once you do it properly a few times, you'll get in the habit and it will be second nature...

Consequently, this is the same way a man should shave his face or you should shave your legs...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I've shaved for years, I pretty much go in a multitude of directions, up, down, this way and that way, lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i DO ALL DICTERONS WHEN i SHAVE MY AREA
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 6:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2010