Do you sell hair bows on etsy.com?

If you sell hair bows or any other hair accessory on etsy.com how do you ship your product? Do you use small boxes or do you use a padded envelope? Also do you just put the clips in the package or do you have a clip holder that you clip them to? Do you order the clip holders or make your own? Do you use a business card? Sorry for all the questions but I am getting ready to open my store on etsy tonight and want to make sure I have everything in order and ready to go before I open it. Thanks again!!!

pcricket1008

Asked by pcricket1008 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I haven't sold any but I've ordered some and they came in a padded envelope. They were in one of those cute little bags that have a pull string on the top and a business card. Good luck, I love etsy!!!
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Padded envalopes are easier for the post office to deliver, and less expensive because they weigh less. When I sell my Seven Magic Stitches to Crochet CD or my Left Hander's Guide to Crochet DVD I use envelopes becuase they weigh less. I usually pay about $1.50 in postage to sent it out to the USA. You can send your business card with your bows.
    Here a good idea! Why not make your business card be your clip holder?

Best of Luck! I'll see you on etsy!
    xpandyourmind

Answer by xpandyourmind at 4:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Thank you xpandyourmind, very good info in your answer and good thinking about the business cards as a clip holder! :o)
    pcricket1008

Comment by pcricket1008 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I used cardstock to print my card backs for all my jewelery to give it a stiff back. It had all my business information on it! I'd insert them into little ziploc bags and then mailed in a padded envelope.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i've been using envelopes
    ldburton

Answer by ldburton at 9:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i never have but gl to you
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:28 AM on Sep. 2, 2010