What do you think about this situation? Husband sneaking around or not?

Okay ladies, I've been wanting to ask this question for a while just haven't been strong enough. Alright so here is the story. My husband and I have been together for 2 years and married for 1 yr and 4 months now. He has a friend who he claims to be his bestfriend. But he always called her like a sister! And that in the past they made out once, and usedto growl at eachother when taking funny pictures or say who's sexy now. Anyway I figured the past no longer matters so whatever. However she got pregnant dons;t know who the father is she say's. She called my husband uponce at 8:00 pm to comfort her,support her. To go with her for a abortion. He said no she shouldn't do it. Then kept calling himover the past months, nothing serious she has no friends just guy friends. She is a model blonde chick. But it's so stupid! I told her to stop she did, but then starts to call. Everytime we goto his parents she is there which is not often

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds a little shady to me.. GL
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• So now!!!! I have a issue with it! We don't see my husband's dad often, she is his neighbor across the street and close to her grabndparents who she lives with. She is 19 I'm 21 almost 22, but she always comes over as if it's been planned between her and my husband,or she is just nosy, or just there randomly. 4 days ago she was there she said that his dad didn't know she was there she wassitting on the porch big and pregnant all smiling. Which pissed me off. My husband hurried out the car before I could even catch up. Then she left and he went to the bathroom and stayed in their for like 20mins. I feel like he is hiding. Then we got a call that his uncle is in the hospital and he ranout the door, but it wasn't for him. He made me to believe it was but I feel like there is more involved. what dou think? How would u feel?
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• How long have they been friends? Do they hang out alone? (BIG NO NO since he's married to you)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It feels shady! But am I over reacting?
    Hesmynavyman

• I don't think you're overreacting, it does sound like something is going on but you really need to talk to him. You also need to have a chat with her about backing off.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 3:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I dont think youre over reacting at all, the only woman he should give that much attention to is you, or so I believe. Maybe Im just weird? But I wouldnt let it fly. I mean, why is he so into this womans pregnancy anyway, I understand theyre friends but it all seems to be a little much. You dont think he could possibly be the father, do you?
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• That does not sound good. Her not knowing who the father is, and the fact that he kissed a girl he feels is like a sis. He needs to be open and honest with you and I don't feel he is. Rushing out and hiding in the bathroom for what? Something is not right.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It does sound shady.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i would feel the same way you do , But i would tell him . were married to each other, i don't feel comfortable with you being friends with her.
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 3:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You just need to remind him that you're his wife.. If my man would have rushed out of the car to see another woman and left me hanging, I would have been super annoyed. Just explain to him how you feel and that you dont appreciate his behavior, if its nothing more then friendship then ask him to lay off of it for a bit?
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2010