My Sons Hair ??

ok i am part hispanic so i have corse hair its really curly and my son has really curly hair also and its soo dry lotion doesnt work either does baby oil what should i do ??? i lkike to have it presentable when we go out and not look like a mess lol :)

PoohsMomma19

Asked by PoohsMomma19 at 3:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you tried a good conditioner? Humectress is good for dry hair.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• have you talked with a professional?? Do you have a Sally's near you there are conditioners that you can leave on the hair for X amount of time then shampoo out. there are also leave in conditioners as well as leave in frizz treatments. I like the product 'frizz ease'
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Honestly i would go to a hair cut place and ask them they know those kind of questions the best.
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 3:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• what kind of shampoo do u use? alot of those kid shampoo makes my kids' hair dry and frizzy. i like the loreal kids for curly/wavy/thick hair. then i do just for me hair dressing (got both from target)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My Best friends son has shoulder length curly hair. She uses spry in conditioner and the pretty pink oil in his hair. She also uses a shampoo with conditioner with a additional conditioner after. She has gotten to were she pulls it back into a 'sumo knot' on the top of his head for sleeping so it doesn't mat up.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You shouldn't put lotion in your child's hair. Lotion isn't meant for hair.
    I've heard of using Olive Oil to add extra moisture.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• ok so all that stuff is ok for a 16 month old like when he sleeps it gets really nappy all frizzed out like u cant even brush it down with your hand lol so ill try loreal kids i do use this stuff call cantu oil thats what i use but everyone was like you dont put stuff in babys hair but its organic it shea butter it works good for my hair .. mine is massive curly so its really dry thank you everyone for your answers ima try that thank you guys :)) ive been wondering about what to use finally i get ansersss
    PoohsMomma19

Comment by PoohsMomma19 (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2010