my boy fiance does not like givin me oral but when we first met he used to live down there, now i have to pull teeth and do heart surgirey to get it and then its not the same cause its not genuwine what should i do? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow.. Ok.. Your question is crazy.. Maybe ya should have been a little more tactful when asking..

But anywho.. If you fiance doesn't want to go down on you, then don't go down on him. Easy fix.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Go on sex strike until he obliges!

Answer by older at 3:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Put the shoe on the other foot. If you were really not very into giving blow jobs, what would it take to get you to do it for him? And how frequently would you be willing to before it turned into a major turnoff? Open an honest dialogue with him about how often he's willing to do it and what he wants in return. Make a deal.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• He might have done it when you first met to impress you. When people first get together they tend to go above and beyond what they normally would when they really like someone. However, it may be something he genuinely doesn't like to do. If that is the case, then it's not fair to force him to do it. If the tables were turned you wouldn't give him oral if you didn't enjoy it. It's not fair for anyone to ask someone to do that if they're not genuinely wanting to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• umm... this I know this is going to sound rude, but I'm gonna say it anyway because I know this has been a problem in others relationships. Do you take as good care of yourself, as you used to? Like mean down there, is it nice and clean, I'm sure you're getting this so I'll just stop with that.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Talk to him about it.There could be a few things that is bothering him.Maybe he doesn't feel like he is turniong you on.You might have have an odor that you don't know about.The best thing to do is talk to him.Ask what he likes and vice versa.You might be surprised.Good luck sweetheart.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• SEX STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• talk to him. i wouldn't pull the tit for tat thing. if you enjoy giving him oral then keep doing it. there could be many reasons he doesn't want to be down there. find out the reasons and then see where to go from there.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Have you asked him if there's a reason he doesn't like to do it? An open conversation can solve a lot! Especially when it comes to sex. He may have done it at first just to impress you, or maybe something has changed "down there" with you? Have you given birth since he has stopped wanting to give you oral? Are you keeping up on hygiene as well as you may have been at first? There's a reason behind him not wanting to do it anymore, ask him to be honest with you...it will solve a lot!

mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 4:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I agree...Go in strike
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2010