Is Obama friend's with terrorists?

First of all Obama is not a Muslim and is not friends with Terrorists. America is not at war with Muslims. How can I prove this?In order to remain in an elected public office as a US Senator, or to have been in the Illinois legislature, you must obtain a top secret security clearance with Homeland Security/FBI/CIA.If Obama were a terrorist threat or friend's with terrorists or colaborating with terrorists, or involved in terrorism, he would not have been sworn in to the US Senate, he would not remain in the US Senate and he would be locked up in Guantanomo and held as a material witness. It is against the Patriot Act to fund terrorists or people who are involved with terrorists. He is receiving a salary from the US government. So, these charges are completely false and are complete lies. Obama was not "palling around/hanging out with Terrorists". I suggest you racists haters, get your facts straight!

akhlass

Asked by akhlass at 11:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Barack has publicly denounced Ayers’ radical actions from the 1960’s:

Senator Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence. But he was an eight-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost forty years ago is ridiculous.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• He is not friend's with terrorists.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 11:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Smear groups and now a desperate McCain campaign are trying to connect Barack to William Ayers using age-old guilt by association techniques. Here’s the truth: the smear associating Barack to Ayers is “phony,” “tenuous,” – even “exaggerated at best if not outright false.”

William Ayers is a professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, with whom Barack served on the board of an education-reform organization in the mid-1990’s. According to the Associated Press, they are not close: “No evidence shows they were “pals” or even close when they worked on community boards years ago …”
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Smear groups and the McCain campaign are trying to connect Obama to acts Ayers committed 40 years ago – when Barack was just eight years old. Here’s what the New York Times reported on the connection:

The two men do not appear to have been close. Nor has Mr. Obama ever expressed sympathy for the radical views and actions of Mr. Ayers, whom he has called “somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was 8.”
    ny.chica

• interesting. I had posted to this question earlier. the answer is now gone? why?
    Anonymous

• becausse it wasn't posted as a question. so someone used that as an excuse to reported. Notice that they are others not posted as questions, but this was the only one deleted.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• They deleted my original post, and I had to make into a question so I could keep it posted. They emailed me.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 11:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• yes, and muslim and black. {sarcasm} he may have terrorist acquaintances but i doubt they are friends.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• "I suggest you racist haters get your facts straight!"...LOL WHO'S THE H8R HERE!?
    Anonymous

• Obama is a friend with Terrorist! Its been proven many times. Just google it and check out the facts. Don't be fooled.

Anonymous