How long does it take

how long does it take for the results of a pregnancy blood test?

teddybear3163

Asked by teddybear3163 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It doesn't take long for the lab to actually run the test. Then they have to get the result to the doctor, and they get the result to you. Call the doctor's office who ordered the test and ask them when you can expect a result.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 4:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I knew when I was two weeks pregnant via blood test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• dependiing if you get it done in the er in case you for some reason end up their it doesnt take no more then 3 hours and if you go to your ob usually they give you the results between 3 days to 1 weeks depending on how your doctor and the lab work. for me it was 2 days but i went to the lab that was right underneath the doctors office in the first floor in 4 day the doctor called me with the results so it depends you can ask your doctor about how long it would take you can call and the receptionist usually has the information and will tell you
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2010