are these symptomes? when should i test?? what were all the opk neg:(?

I have a normal 28 day cycle... i took a fertility test this past month and it was positive for being still fertile. I took a bunch of ovulation predictor tests and all of them came up negative( except 1 that was barely positive for ovulation. I am due on Aug 27 and i am feeling a dull crampy bloating feeling in my lover abdomen.No breast pain no gum bleeds, and here and there heart burn...any ideas?? this is only month 3 of trying but im still soooo anxious! HELP!!

sarahosk

Asked by sarahosk at 4:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a pregnancy test. If you're still not sure, GO TO THE DOCTOR
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 4:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• sounds like pms dear. keep trying.. wait to see if your a few days late, then test.
    mykiddoisconnor

Answer by mykiddoisconnor at 4:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I know you want to get prego but doesn't sound like your are there yet sorry. Keep try and FYI it took DH and me 4 mos and 2 days and some people have to try up to a full year. You 're doing everything right and start taking your prenatal vitamins NOW (my dr. said it will help your body be ready for pregnancy).
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Go ahead and test. But no more wasting money on OPKs. Check this out instead: www.tcoyf. com. Learn to chart your cycle.

I wasted months on OPKs that told me I was NOT ovulating when my chart told me I WAS. I went by the chart...pregnant with only ONE try.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• you can take a test and see or just wait a couple days and see if it doesnt come you can take a home test or go to the ob and they can test you but i think it would be just cheaper to do it at home if you do it this week and its negative and your period doesnt coem in about 2 weeks then you can do another test sometimess the first once can be negative
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010