Anyone else feel like screaming today????

I was just wondering if anyone else felt like turning the ringers off, locking the doors and just relax? I have been pulled in a million different directions in the last couple of months and it is finally catching up with me and I just want to tell everyone, LEAVE ME ALONE! At least for a week......... I want to help others and be there for my friends and family but when will they realize I have a family (4 kids one of which is only 7 weeks old) and I have my own resposiblities... but someone always needs something from me EVERYDAY and I am about to snap on them!!! Thanks for letting me vent.

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sure I do, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I felt like that a couple of weeks ago right after my oldest twin son got married. I spent the Monday after in my PJs all day!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• well tell everybody how you feel that you cant always help them when they ask that have responsibility to they will understand
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I sure do!!!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yesterday! I was so overwhelmed that i cried! LOL But then my hubby came home and took over, chores and all!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2010