I would like to know why are so many people?

I have noticed a lot of talk about the Jehovahs Witnesses. Why is it that you find it so hard to believe that we too believe in the whole Bible. We still use the King Jame Version too. I just would like some honest answers about why you seem to think we are so terrible. Will at least one person be honest and tell me why does it seem it is always questions about us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• People fear what they do not understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Because many beliefs that you have directly conflict with the Bible. You claim that all your beliefs are backed by the Bible, when that is simply not the case (i.e. the Trinity, hell, resurrection of Jesus in a "spirit" form).
    Anonymous

• My husband studied with the jehovahs witnesses for 2 years and is now a born again christian. If you would like I can tell you why he walked away and teh differences he found. Feel free to message me if your interested :) God bless
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2008