Im totally stressing about when to test!

First of all, I read from online pregnancy websites that your luteal phase, not stress determines when you get your period. With that said, I'm stressed and my period ins't here yet. First day of my last period was July 19.
We made love on CD13 and 14 and 19. I normally have 27-30 cycle days. And I normally have spotting a few days before I get the actual flow, but there's nothing.
I used my last HPT (digital) Monday on CD 28. BFN.
So now it's Wed. afternoon and it's about to storm. Wondering if I should go get a test now, or wait til tomorrow. Or wait til Friday? IDK. Help! Been TTC since May. So funny, cuz this is the last month we decided to try before we wait for 2 years to try again.

Joanne28

Asked by Joanne28 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• don't stress give it time if you don't start by fri get a test
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Sounds to me like it is way to early to test. It has not even been a month since your last period. I would wait a good 2 more weeks befor you test again.
    Good luck!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• you are so cute
    try to relax
    pee on as many sticks as you please

gl to you and your husband

(ps, very refreshing to see "we made love" instead of the regualr wording)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Friday EARLIEST.

Are you charting your cycles? Check out www.tcoyf.com. The method there WORKS. I wasn't gobs of money on ovulation kits, then tried this method and got pregnant FIRST TRY. And we only had sex ONCE in that cycle.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would wait until you miss the whole cycle and are on your way to the next. That way, there shouldn't be any question or all this stress.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Buy multiple tests and test every single day if you want.......
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'd go with Sherribeare, get a bunch of tests and try everyday. Or today, friday, sunday if you wanna save a little money. Are you guys going to go back to trying not to get pregnant or just not trying to get pregnant, because I've heard so many people say that when they stopped worrying about it things happened. :-) Good Luck!
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• According to my Fertility Friend chart, my period was supposed to start on yesterday or today. If i'm not preggers this time, then I don't want to try for 2 yrs bc I will be doing 2 more years of school. I guess I can wait til Friday :) I'm just gonna try to stop thinking about it. Thanks for your help.
    Joanne28

Comment by Joanne28 (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• just try not to stress out so much. take it easy and wait until friday and tos ee if your period will come or not. best wishes and good luck just try to wait i know its extremly hard specially knowing it will be the last you will try but if you relax the things can get better and soon friday will come even thoguh i think you should wait another week just to make sure i knwo it seems like forever but i think its best so you knwo your getting an accurate answer
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• dont stress
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 22, 2010