Children in same Birth Month?

I find it interesting that my Husband have all February and November babies. It must be something about those months. This is our fourth baby, our second son. His Big Brothers Birthday is November 16th and his due date is November 11th.
Do you have kids that are born in the same month?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 6:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL..we joke in our family that when it begins to get colder people get hornier.. we have 22 birthdays in August in our family.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• We have 2 children both born in Nov :
    Nov. 14 & Nov 22
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 6:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have 1 Dec, Me and one daughter in Jan, 3 in Feb and hubby in March
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I am wondering if that is going to happen with us. My son was born in November and our daughter is due on Halloween. Could be October or November though.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have a december 13 but I had him early and i am currently pregnant with my third and i am high risk and it is possible he will come early if he doesn't his b-day will be in december
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 6:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My and one son's birthday are both at the end of December, our daughter and my husband's birthday are a week apart in January... our baby is the only odd ball out in October- but we both have a HUGE number of family members born in that month. For our family, that makes Spring the baby making season of the year. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Our family has a lot of December babies. I think we must be inspired by Valentine's Day! :)
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My kids aren't in the same birth month, but they are six days apart .... Feb 26th and Mar 4
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 6:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• in our family its May & July. That is when all the bdays accumulate. And May is HOT cuz that would be August!!!
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Until I got married, my mom had all the major personal celebrations in 2 months....my brother, father, and I all birthdays in June; sister, mother, and their anniversary in August.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010