Muslims free to worship at Pentagon" Doesn't this sound like they're stirring shit?

First of all, all faiths worship at the Pentagon so I don't see how this is a big deal. It just seems like it's another story CNN is using to stir up controversy. I understand the Mosque story. That is made specifically for one religious group, but this is a chapel made for all faiths. So why is this in the news?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Slow news day
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• he knows the drill......................

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• *sigh*

Because the christians feel they are the only ones who deserve religious freedom... Didn't you know that this is a "Christian Nation"? *eye roll*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• lol Obby
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Oh, look! I already got one vote down... I know if I post this in R&B I'll get at least 10x that many! lmao!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Nope you got two.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• *chuckle* must have been while I was replying... I really do have to laugh at that attitude though, seriously...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• They were probaby christians. You can offend other religions but "Christians" are the only ones you can't offend because they're the most sacred of all. Gimme a break. Y'all suck just like the rest of the religious groups.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Is there a link? I don't understand the poin of the OP.

And anon, I am sorry you find it shocking that Obama knows to take off his shoes before going into a Mosque. Some people have a wider experience than others, and therefore are aware that some many cultures and religions have certain traditions that show respect. You should look it up, it's quite interesting.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Wow...doe it EVER get old?? Blaming EVERYTHING on Christians. Lumping ALL Christians together. You people are such total and utter hypocrites it would be hysterical if it wasnt so damn sad. Lets not insult ANY religion for ANY REASON...wait wait...EXCEPT Christians. Lets not ASSume ANYTHING about ANY religion....EXCEPT Christians. wait Wait ONE more...Lets not lump ANY religion due to its EXTREMEM elements.....EXCEPT Christians. Let me bust your Little BIGGOTED bubble here. I am Christian. I dont care if Muslims pray at the ANYWHERE as long as ALL OTHRES ca too. think that the WH SHOULD acknowledge OTHER religions...but do it EQUALLY. If you are going to have a menorah then have a CHRISTMAS tree (not holiday tree, come on) and the Kwanzaa deco and everything else. You people get sick kick out of ASSuming that Christians have a problem with OTRHRE religions when ALL they are saying is MAKE us EQUAL.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2010