so something very weird happened to me today what would you have said or done?

My best friend for since we was six her husband calls me out of the blue I've never spoken to him before as he lives in a different town than I actually a different state never met him he asks me for some outside insight on his relationship with my best friend??? I knew I wasn't ratting her out or nothing but how odd do you find that?? he's talking about everything i've heard from bff a million times over and then asks me how would I handle my best friend if I were him??? except he's "trying" to be smart about it and get info on her background what an asswipe! I only told him what he already voluntarily told me other then that it was uhuh ummhmm yeah lol that was the conversation...first off I'm a married woman (happily) so idk why it's like he's trying to come between our friendship or something...man has some balls lol would you have listened to him or talked to him??? I was so confused I mean why??? I told bff haha!

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if it was my BFF then yes i would've listened and been intrigued and wanting to help. maybe they are having some serious marriage problems that she hasn't told u about and he's trying to find ways to make it work. although he SHOULD be talking it out with her and not her bff... what did your BFF say when u told her about it? lol
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 6:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'd have hung up on him

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I wouldn't call someone by best friend if I've never even spoken to their mate.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• She didn't even know he did it she said he's probably trying to break up our friendship or something and I was like omg I was just blown away he'd even have the gutts to call me for advice thinking I'd help out I don't want to be in the middle of this that's why I told her she deserves to know. btw he's a big jerk anyways he wants her to give up her family and it's the only people she has...it's completly selfish. I told h im you should be working this out with her I don't want her all pissed off at me
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I don't know the conversation you had, but is it possible that he's asking because you are her best friend and you have known her for so long and he thought you'd know what to do? Sometimes people outside of a situation are able to think and see things more objectively too. It is odd since you're not friends with him as well, but maybe he just needed some help and thought you could offer it knowing her well.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I wouln't have told him much and would def. mention it to your friend, It does seem pretty odd considering you've never talked to him before....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I really didn't say anything to him silversmom I was like in shock and didn't know what to even say or do at the moment he caught me completly offguard but it was maybe a 5 min. call most of which he talked and my best friend knows I'm not like that to go after her man anyways...
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• idk how he even got my number
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• O.O I would be shocked by the whole thing and would be asking him why he's asking all of it. It is weird I would have listened to and just give him idk answers, then when the conversation was over I'd call her and let her know what happened.
    That idiot gots some balls to be doing that.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well, What did he want to know?? I do not understand the whole point here. What did he ask you?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2010