does any mom work at home?

i need a job but i need to stay at home with my son he is so young still and only wants me does anyone know any website that i can get to get me a job at home that is not a scame??

Oct7thMrs.Myers

Asked by Oct7thMrs.Myers at 6:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't have a job, I have a business as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! I work when I want and still bring in extra money for my family. You can start your business for a low investment, and earn that back and more w/in your first 30 days. Let me know if you would like more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i work from home and love it..ive tried a few things and finally found what worked best for my situation.. look at my journal how i make money from home and join the group Legit Online Jobs and Businesses they are great help there!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 6:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• you can sell avon it a good company or mary kay or beauty control
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• A lot of companies are now offering customer service jobs, where you can work at home. Do a little research into it. When I finish this week of training, I'm going to be working from home doing customer service, and I think it's going to be great for me and my boys.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2011