So how is everyones day going?

My day is awesome the writing is going well and tonight I am going to see a movie how about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My day is awesome as well..hung out with my friends and their kids, and mine, we went to lunch, i ordered rhinestones to start making a t-shirt, and my new diet is working so i am feeling really happy right now!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Good to hear =)
    My day is so-so. Took my youngest to Chuck E Cheese and out to eat. Now I am home watching my husband play video games.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Glad to hear your day was and will end up awesome. Mine has been hectic like most days but it is another day of life I treasure!

Answer by older at 6:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• a bump for a good day!

• Sigh! Very forgetful. Every time I started doing something I ended up getting distracted then would forget about it. It's driving me nuts. Cause then I'm like "OMG, I can't beleive that I forgot about it". Ugh.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Right now my back is a little sore I'm getting over back surgery, and I swept the dining room, so I put my brace on for a while. Next stop laying on the sofa. It's 7 P.M. here.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I am on vaca so it is going just fine - I think we might see a movie too (after the BF wakes up from the nap machine).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2010