Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son's dad is moving further away ahh

so my son's dad decided to divorce his wife and want to move to Colorado. I found this out from his sister today. how do i confront him about it, when we already have poor communication between the 2 of us?

Answer Question

Asked by natasha86 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

Level 15 (1,879 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Just call him & ask him why he is moving so far away

    Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • Call him & tell him you two need to talk about this if he doesn't want a long,drown out court case.Tell him to cowboy up and start communicating about the most important person in both your lives.This can be worked out so everyone will be happy.Good luck.You two can do it.

    Answer by bvannkissy at 7:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • call him.

    Answer by 3xangel at 9:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • Just talk to him. Confronting sounds like your gonna attack him. Be casual about it and have a discussion.

    Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.