Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

If you had three wishes what would they be?


Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 40 (117,668 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (10)
  • $10,000 tax free every month tell we die.
    Be healthfor the rest of my life.
    Weigh know more then 145lbs for the rest of my life.

    Answer by louise2 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • Love, Health, Wealth

    Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • 1. To have all the time I need to all I want and need to do. 2. To have all the energy to do all I need to do.
    3. To know what I need to do about everything so everything turns out the way it needs to.

    Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • That my son always stays health & smart

    Pre-Baby weight. (getting there slowly is hell!!!)

    & a home of my own without the bills that come with it

    Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • Health

    Answer by older at 7:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • 1. Win the LOTTO! lol, or at least enough to get out of debt & buy our own house...
    2. be 'thin' again...i've never been THIN but after 3 kids i'm definately not the way i was in high school :P
    3. World Peace :)

    Answer by DreainCO at 7:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • 1. to be pre pregnancy weight again!

    2. own a house and be living in it!

    3. that my kids college education is paid for.

    Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • Enough money to live happily so I don't have to work and to send all 3 to college, good health for my family, be my pre-pregnancy weight.

    I didn't read all the answers, but I bet we all have the exact same thing!

    Answer by mompam at 7:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • lol, i'm assuming that these wishes are not from a evil genie right? not the kind that backfire (ie. you wish to weigh a certain amount, but your belly is 80% and the rest of your body is 20%...... that would be messed up lmao).
    anyway, i would wish that our house is paid off
    my middle son would stop having gi issues and an attitude adjustment
    my belly would be flatter and my boobs not so saggy lmao!

    Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

  • 100 more wishes
    10,000 more wishes
    1000,000.00 more wishes...does this make me greedy lol
    Hey the more I have the more people I can help right?

    Answer by salexander at 10:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010