Jealous Toddler???

Anyone else have a jealous toddler? Anytime my my 14 month-old DD see's me kissing or hugging DH she gets jealous and moves me out of the way so that she can hug and kiss him. Is this normal? I tell her that it is not okay and that we share daddy but she still does it.

MsHouseWife

Asked by MsHouseWife at 7:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is very normal. With time, she will learn to share. It is quite cute
    MakkarMom

Answer by MakkarMom at 7:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Its normal. At least it is for my house. John still gets that way & hes now five. Although he is getting better. Sometimes he doesn't want me near his daddy (daddy works alot & Im a SAHM) & sometimes it daddy he doesn't want near mommy
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• my 2 year old is like that. currently Dh is only home for the weekends and he is really jealous when he comes home. All is daddy until daddy comes anywhere near me then it is all mommy
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• now i do my mil is a foster parent and she is geting a 1 and half year old and my youngest son thank she is giveing away his room
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes my 2year old does the same thing too. we tell her not to do that cuz she will push her 11 mo old brother over or she will hit him.
    amyfaithmom

Answer by amyfaithmom at 7:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• That is cute. My son always ask, "why are you kissing daddyy?" But we think it is good to see his parents affectionate and loving toward each other. lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010