has ur spouse ever called the police on u? did u forgive?

joyfuljazz

Asked by joyfuljazz at 7:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• no..i've never done anything for him to want to call on me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I guess it would depend on what happened for the police to be called if I forgave or not. i would need more info for this question.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes but nothing happened we were just mad at each other
    ileen132

Answer by ileen132 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes, once about 2 years ago. We got into a huge argument, started to shuv each other around, He caused me to fall on our baby I got pissed and grabbed a peice of glass he picked up our daughter and called the police saying that I was trying to kill her. When the police arrived I let them know that I intended on killing him for putting our daughter in danger and that with him picking her up is what saved him so I threw the glass at the TV, he went to his fathers house for a few days, we talked about it and now everything is fine. Neither of us was arrested. I still hate him when I think about it, but it's all in the past and things are 10x's better now.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Also it gave us a good reason to get a new TV.lol
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• HaHa... NO! We don't have local police, so there isn't anyone to call, but honestly, he wouldn't anyways, he's not a fan of cops.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have called them on him.... he used to be physically abusive ( he never got arrested tho since he always ran) but now that he isn't on drugs anymore he is no longer abusive....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes he did.. nothing happened though, they came and talked to both of us. yes i forgave him, it was stupid
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes, my ex did. He sayed i tryed to satb him. But wat happen was i acussed him of cheatin w/ men at the prison he wrks at, n he started beatin me. He had threatin to kill me in the past n i knew how much stronger he was. but he left so i thought the neighbors called the cops, so i jus said we were arguing, then they arrested me n im facing aggravted assault w/ deadly weapon. N his dad is the detective 4 this town over 20 yrs, i think that has somethin to do w/ it. 2 months later we got back together tried 4 2 months, he got me prego again, then left me.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 9:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• No. We've never had reason to call the cops on each other thank goodness. I'm pretty sure if either of us called the cops it would be a marriage-ending situation.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:36 PM on Aug. 18, 2010