The last US combat troops leave Iraq today. What do you think?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38744453?GT1=43001

I say Welcome Home! I'm glad we're finally pulling out of there and letting the Iraqis run their own country.

(PS I don't know how to do links so if someone can do the honors for me, I'd appreciate it.)

Journey311

Asked by Journey311 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• We need to pull EVERY troop in the world OUT of foreign countrys. Let them all police themselves!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i say i am so thankful for their service to our country. they deserve a good welcome home but i highly doubt they will get anything...... that's so sad
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Missthang is right. They can't tell what's going on or that they are sending the troops home. That would cause some major problems. And "other support operations" can mean sooo many things. There are troops everywhere in this world where we have fought a war, they'll be there for the long haul. I don't believe anything the news or tv says either, it's kind of what their job is.....to inform us of part of the truth.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yeah i need to know where that link is also cuz my hubby is a combat troop in iraq and hes still there for a while...i cant wait to see this good news maybe hes coming home earlier than expected.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• God Speed!
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• after being an army wife for so long i dont trust anything the government say anymore when it comes to these wars...just today they are still have the same issues with suicide bombers and being attacked by rockets....my hubby is in the infantry division one of the ones who are right there when things go down...also technically the military cannot tell the public when the troops are heading home for security reasons....the troops may in fact be coming home soon but i still dont believe that this war is over its just being pushed under the rug....
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Now if we could just get the HELL out of Cluster Fuc$ a STAN....

come home

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Awesome!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• U.S. reduces troop presence in Iraq to 50,000

sweet-a-kins