Has anyone experienced rapid heart rate, light headedness and diaphram pressure during pregnancy?

For the last few weeks, I have experienced all these symptom at one time. The doctors drew blood work and monitored by baby but nothing showed. I keep getting these sypmtoms just about every week.

TeeTeesmommy

Asked by TeeTeesmommy at 8:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would get that if i stood up too fast or changed position too fast. when does it usually happen?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Actually yes it did happen to me. I went to the doctor and he told me that the baby is pressing up against the diaphram. It was extremely painful and the baby had a lot more growing to do.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I get a lot of Light headedness and rapid heart rate. My Dr said that I have a high white blood cell count but I'm not sure on if that's what causes any of it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• lol@diaphram pressure, everything in your gastro-intestinal tract feels pressure
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It's normal, I actually asked my OB about this at my last appointment...she said as long as I'm not passing out or gasping for air to breathe, it's completely normal for pregnant women to feel light headed, shortness of breath, and rapid heartbeat...even just sitting on the couch watching TV
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 8:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes... you have more blood flow so your heart rate speeds up and the baby pushes on your diaphram and lungs, I used to have a hard time sleeping because my heart would be racing, and if i stood up to fast I would get a bad head rush
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I went to the doctors today and they now want to refer me to a cardiologist. The OB never said anything about diaphram pressure. I'm so frustrated. These episodes are happening way to often. They happen at anytime, I could be just sitting on the sofa and it could happen. Thanx ladies for all your answers.
    TeeTeesmommy

Comment by TeeTeesmommy (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2010