How soon did you find out you were pregnant?

When you were TTC and finally got pregnant, what is the earliest you started having pregnancy symptoms?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 8:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• At 4 weeks I started cramping horribly...thought I had a UTI since it burned when I peed, it quit after 2 days and I started getting cramps but not like a period.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i was put on progesterone in August of 09 and found out on Christmas that I was pregnant. I had been TTC for 3 years. When I had my first ultrasound on December 31st it said I was 6 weeks. Now that I look back I started having morning sickness the first week of December and it just got worse after that. I never even thought I was pregnant but now getting ready to have this little guy anyday :) GL!
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 8:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i never had any except the missed period! we found out a 8 weeks! we had been TTC for a year and i just gave up and was in denial that i was really pregnant! took 3 home test and went to the doc before i told my hubby! congratz!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• When we started trying, I kept track of my fertile week. We "practiced" every night for that week just to be sure it took! :-) Within a week, I was having the implantation cramping and nausea. Sore breasts were soon to follow.
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 8:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• ds- i didnt find out until i was 8-9 wks. dd- i found out when i was like 3 0r 4 wks
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My breast were swollen and "electrical" 6 days before I missed my period...I knew then. I took the test 5 days before my missed period and got a very fast positive.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• With my first, the only early symptoms I had were extreme fatigue and some mild food aversion, and those about a week after conception. Not enough to make me connect the dots until I got the positive test. Other than that, no symptoms until I started being hungry all the time sometime in the second trimester.

With my second, I had just about every symptom in the book starting at a week after conception.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I started cramping.. not period cramp.. I also started getting spotting on my panties. I got a little morning sickness.. but not too bad.. and that was all about a week after we had sex
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 10:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• with my first son at 8 weeks because i strated cramping really badly and then i started bleeding so i went to the hospital at this point my period was already late but i had taken 2 test one said yes and the other said no. and with my second son until about 9 weeks sicne i wasnt gettng a regular perios i wasnt sure and the i took 2 test and they bost said no so i wasnt sure but eventually one said yes
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• with my first i was almost 4 month preg before i even gained weight or found out was still ahveing a period up until that with my second one i knew somethign was not right i found out wheni was 6 weeks
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2010