About babysitting

Does anyone know a good website where I can go to find a family that will watch my kids and vice versa for free? does that make sense? Like....if we go out one night they watch my kid and when they want to go out ill watch theirs. So we don't have to fork out money.

Thanks!

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did that for years with a friend of mine. But I would NEVER do it with someone I hadnt known for a LONG time. I would need to know them socially, know the whole family, know how they parent, etc.

Best you just get to know more people in your area for a WHILE and then see if any of them are interested in a trade.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think you should check with a local church or community organization that has parents night out where they lock the children in the church for a night of movies, fun, and games. This is a much safer alternative than surfing the net. A lot of child predators exist on the net and remember they are professional predators and are masters of deceit.
    MakkarMom

Answer by MakkarMom at 8:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Oh good thing I ask this question. I didn't think about all that. Thanks for your inputs :) Ill try a local church.
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010