If you won the lotto for 2mill what would you do with it, would you help family and freinds?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1 family member and 1 friend. All the rest could kiss my butt!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• well 2 million is not a whole lot, so i would just pay off my house, give my sister some to fix up her house (and i know her, so i would have to specify what to use it for lol), give a little to my dad so he can retire lol. by that time there's not much left over!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You would think 2 mil would go far, but it wouldn't. I would help immediate family. Like buy my bro and his family a house, the same for my MIL. My parents already own their home, but I would give them some money to put away. After we purchased a home the rest would go into savings.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would help my father and my youngest brother. Everyone else can kiss my a$$.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would pay off my house, replace my retirement that had to be cashed out recently, give each of my children a fund for college and expenses, get my two older boys sensible cars. We would go on our first vacation in 17 years. Have my driveway repaired. Get my dream car ~ 1971 Monte Carlo SS 454 red with black rally stripes. The rest would be put into savings.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Pay off all our debt, get a bigger vehicle for our growing family, give some to my parents, and put a hunk in savings so it's there when we want to buy our own land and house.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My Hubby & I would pay off my FIL medical bills, finish paying for MIL's house. & then fix it up & then put some money away for little guy, build our own house & save most of the rest.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'd buy a house, put some away for college for my kids. Go on one good expensive vacation, give my mother and father some money, and then bank the rest. You get that kind of money "relatives" will be coming out of the freaking wood-work.
    a_stewart08

Answer by a_stewart08 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'd have our house rennovation finished by professionals and plan an awesome vacation while our oldest is still at home. Honestly, I would try not to even let family know we won the money, hubby's family would all come running to mooch.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2010