Is it okay to tell someone their breath is not fresh? What are the proper words to use?

MakkarMom

Asked by MakkarMom at 8:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just say Honey, the Listerine is calling your name. LOL....other people..I say nothing.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• offer them a mint or gum nicely.... don't say something like omg, your breath is stank! lol that would not go over too good
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I agree. Offer them a mint!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Would you like a pc of gum or mint? I have plenty...
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I always keep gum on me so i would just pull the pack out and ask if they want a piece....and if they say no and i dont know that person that well i would end the conversation quickly...but if i know them and they said no they dont want a piece i would say yes u do and give them a piece and they would catch the hint
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would take out my gum, put a peice in my mouth then I would just hand them a peice and pray that they accept it..lol
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Back off,fan your face,and make the pukey face!! Just kidding. i guesss if they're a friend you can tell them. Acquaintances I'd just avoid or stand downwind!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Depends on on how well I know the person. If I knew well I would out right tell the person you need to brush your teeth. If I did not know the person well I would let some one else do the dirty work.

Answer by louise2 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would pull out the gum give my self one first and offer one to them so that they don't get offended.
    If you know them or they are relatives I would be like hunny just because I love you I have to let you know that your breath is not pleasant lol. I just thought I should let you love so you can do something about it. I know if my breath was smelling I would like for some one to address that issue to me so I can treat the problem....
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 8:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2010