What product would be the best in my situation?

I own my own business and I need to be able to meet with clients and show them things on my website as well as set up a few things on the internet with them. I am trying to find out which product would be best for this situation. Would it be better to get a netbook, light laptop, or an i-pad? Thanks for your advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I love my hp mini
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I've never seen an ipad, but if I were you I'd go with a light laptop. The screen on a netbook could be too small for some clients to easily see what is shown on the screen.
    kestrelscall

Answer by kestrelscall at 8:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would go with a traditional laptop. The netbooks are too small and I think the IPad is too "trendy"
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Laptop. The netbooks screens are too small.

&& I haven't messed with an Ipad yet
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:07 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I wouldnt ever invest in an Ipad....and i agree with the above that the net book is just TOO small!!! You cant really go wrong with a laptop, esp. if your clients need to be able to use it with you to go through a presentation...much easier for the average Joe!! GL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2010