Hey You Pregnant Women!!!! I have a question!

IM TTC and i have been reading the ttc questions and everyone says how they were ttc for MONTHS or YEARS! My DH and i just started trying and im getting a little bummed out reading how hard it is for some one these women.. Any of you get pregnant fast?!?! If So What Were Some Early Signs? oh and my Dh and i have been using condoms for years(never bleed after sex) we just this month stopped and every time he "goes" in me.. the Next morning there is a Very small about of bright red/pink blood..no bigger then a grain of rice!? whats up with that? oh and there is no pain..

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i always got pregnant within 3 months of trying (the first was within 2 weeks of trying lol). it just depends on your body and his body too. don't stress about it.... just wait and see
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'm not really sure about the tiny amount of blood you're asking about.

I have always gotten pregnant fast though. When TTC, always within 2 months. I have been pregnant 5 times now and I'm very tuned in to my body, so I always know before I test.

Best wishes!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Each time it only took one unprotected time for me to get pregnant.
    Early signs for me was constipation and severe moodiness before I even realized I was pregnant. I usually tested postive early..a few days before my period was even due.
    I just knew..
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• A normal healthy couple with no issues can take up to a year and a half to conceive. No tips for getting pregnant fast. I had trouble with it. Turned out I had a blocked tube. Had an easy procedure done and was pregnant the next month.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It was never planned the three times I got pregnant. It was always a miscalculation on my part or forgot the condom thing. So I get pregnant very easy.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• First pregnancy was the first month we stopped preventing but weren't trying yet either. Second we wanted nature to space them and I was nursing until my children self weaned. Well around 15 months I got my period back and I got one period and then got pregnant again. We are both divorced and used little protection in our previous marriages and did not have kids but both of them got pregnant without much help after splitting with us so I think it really has a lot to do with your body chemistry and how well it works with his too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It took 4 months to get pregnant the first time, but there is a theory that I went off birth control and it may have taken a couple cycles to realized I was off of it. The second one took literally 3 days. My husband said we should try while on vacation. We are a very busy couple don't have sex as often as we should. So the only sex we had that month was while we were on vacation. 3 weeks later I get a positive pregnany test and was VERY supprised.

Keep in the back of your mind that it does take some time for some people to get pregnant. I remember the hardest thing about trying was getting my period and being sad every month.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• With my first son...a year and a half of trying plus clomid...finally pregnant
    With my dd 6 months and bingo :)
    With my third I got pregnant my first month... I THINK the first time....lol I told my Dr "practice makes perfect" LOL

Between my second and my third pregnancy I dropped 25 lbs quickly...she thinks that the weight loss stimulated my hormones and helped me get pregnant quicker! I think dh and I just got better at making babies....hahahahahaha :) not really :)

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• with our first son we got pregnant 3 months after we got married.(werent trying) i had 4 miscarriages after him and we were tyring very hard. I have a hormone deficiency though so I have to be on progesterone to get pregnant. The key is NOT to try and thats when you will get pregnant.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 9:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• With our 1st we got pregnant right away, the first time we had unprotected sex. This time it took us over 7 months after I went of BC...it really just depends on your body, his body, and the type of BC you were using before you started TTC I think.
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 9:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2010