Another baby??????

I want to know what you think of my situation, please read and be honest! Thanks!

My husband & I have been together for 13 years, married for almost 10. We have a 9 year old, 6 year old, & an almost 3 yr old. They are all girls! hehe I love being a mom. I really really do! I take joy in cooking, dressing, bathing, talking, helping w/ homework, giving smiles, kissing boo boos, everything to do with my girls! Yes, I have my moments where I want to scream, but that is a human being!
My husband & I had been ttc for a while & I had a couple of miscarriages. It was devistating & I said I didn't want anymore children. Anyway, I want another baby again! But I dont know how to bring this up to my husband. For the first time in our marriage we can do what we want w/ a babysitter assistance. I can do things, & I know my husband loves that. I have the baby fever & I can't shake it!

IWantLotsOfKids

Asked by IWantLotsOfKids at 8:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well Just talk about it with him & see how he feels. He might surprise you......
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i agree.... you will never know what he thinks until you ask him
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Sounds like you need a talk with the hubby and some time to think if its what you really want
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I sent my twins in when they were about three and had them ask 'mommy wants to know when you'll give her another baby'. It was a good ice breaker. We had three girls and our last was a wonderful boy. GL.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Just be open and be honest with him
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Just say NO to the baby voice! JK...tell him, but I had baby fever at 39 and wound up with two boys only 13 months apart....HELP I am old and tired and want to pull my hair out a lot. Really really think about starting over.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010