HOW CAN I LEAVE SOMEONE ALONE THAT I LOVED FOR 4 YEARS

TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET HIM TO NOTICE THAT I HAVE LEFT HIM ALONE AND STOP CALLING HIM AND TEXTING HIM

PRETTY_MOM12

Asked by PRETTY_MOM12 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ignore him and dont have any contact with him whatsoever he will get the picture eventually
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• if you left him alone then there isent really any thing you can do.....that wouldent be leaveing him alone...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If he doesn't notice that you are gone then he doesn't deserve you anyway. It may be time to find Mr Right

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You should do nothing to him, he doesn't deserve the time of day from you.

Start focusing on yourself and your goals and what you need to be doing for yourself and your unborn baby. The h3ll with that scumbag.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• He notices, trust me. He probably just don't care. He has someone else to fill in that empty space. Its hard on you. I was with my husband for 7 years and I finally walked away. Took me 3 years to get over it...he even tried to come back at one point, but I knew I was better than what he was.SO I kept on looking ahead, never back. My life is better for it. Our sons life is better for it and guess what? My ex husband is still dancing the same old dance..just with a new wife. She can deal with his shit now.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• If he has moved on then you need to move on as well. You're only hurting yourself by trying to hold on.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Continue to leave him alone and if he does not notice whats the point anyway because you cannot make someone want to be with you and who would want to?? You should want more for yourself then waiting for a man to notice your gone that doesn't.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 9:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• simple, cut off communication.
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 9:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010