Do you feel like being an angel?

I do not expect any replies to this as it is not a question, but it is something that I ask of to help others out? Can we put aside all the politics and the hate posts to come together, those that are able to do it, and help a needy family for christmas? No mother wants to look her child in the face face and tell them their will be no Christmas this year. I recently joined a group and my family sponsored another to give there Christmas a better outlook, so many needy families are left that need to be sponsored. If you can please take the time to help another out, the group is http://www.cafemom.com/group/poorchristmas
Thank you all for taking the time to read my post!

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 12:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I always try to donate to a needy family over Christmas. I also donate on a weekly basis to the local homeless shelter throughout the year. I plan to volunteer as much as possible this year. If you cannot afford to make a monetary donation, there are a lot of programs that need volunteers and not just for the Christmas season.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 12:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• what a beautiful sentiment ,!! i love the idea i only wish i could help out ,i will be looking for something to do this year though through the community and bless you skyegirl we need more ladies like you all big hugs and kisses Reeda
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The sentiment is a great one, something we should all strive for, and there such groups all over cafemom. Seriously though, is this the forum for advertising groups? If really want to help, write a journal about it. You will reach a larger audience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• To the last annonymousr person, I did write a journal post about it, I was telling people about it in hopes to get someone who could sponsor a family. Just because the one time I decided to promote something instead of asking a question doesnt maen I need to be reminded of that. I am not the only mother who has done it either. So seriously though do you need to be rude and hide your face?
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Thank you for posting this!!!!!!!!!
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 10:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2008