What would you do if you found $2500.00

Be honest.That is a very hard question for me to answer. I am a firm believer in karma.I don't know what to put this under so I'm gonna flip a coin.

bvannkissy

Asked by bvannkissy at 9:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Umm..kids new clothes...new computer for school....the software i need!! and a deep freezer to stack up on a ton of meat! And count my blessings, id probably give SO a couple hundred to drive around and buy those people standing on the corner begging some lunch!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It would depend on where and when I found it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• it would depend on if i thought i could find who lost it or not. 2,500 is a whole lot of money! if you took it to the police, could you get it back if nobody claims it after a certain amount of time? if they say no, then i would just make some flyers and post them in the general area. and if anyone calls i would ask specific questions like how much.... what denominations..... where did you lose it, etc. i would hate to think that some family might be hungry bc they lost their whole month's income or something
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Cash just laying around? Well, first I'd have my hair done, then I'd probably get both of my daughter's a hair appointment, mani and pedi. Then, I'd go shopping for my new duplex!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• if i found it would i turn it in? No ill just take as a sign it was for me LOL JK.....i think
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• it depends, if i could guess who's it was i would return it. if i had no way of knowing, i would use it to pay down bills.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 9:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• new bed...YAY!!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It would depend on where I found it
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Definitely turn it in to the police. Finding money "laying around" doesn't automatically make it the finder's money to keep. Keeping it would be stealing. However, if after the waiting period is over & they had not found the owner & it was legally mine, I'd donate it to charity.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'd go shopping :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010