Only if you werent sure on who to vote for....

If your were on the fence as to who to vote for in this presidential election, did tonights debate sway you one way or the other or are you still undecided? And.. which state are you in ?

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 12:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I agree the debate sucked. I'm for McCain....has anyone listened to anything obama has said....He'll stand with the 59 states before the american people (HELLO 59 muslim states) everyone thought he was tired or mistaken. You think times are hard now when he gets into office if you don't know how to farm good luck surviving (I have 8 years experiance and a BA in Economics and Finance) If you vote for Obama you are only making the problem bigger, do I think McCain will make it better, maybe maybe not, but Obama---youd be better off in a burning fire. And probably will be before long, he will bring the war on our soil, I don't know about anyone else, but I support our soldiers.
    Anonymous

• Undecided still. I was thinking I was for McCain but I just don't know anymore. I'm from Oklahoma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i hate both of them. Ron paul 2008. haha:]
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 2:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'm from Michigan and I have to say I am so disappointed in both of them for the way they have treated us. In the primary our governor completely screwed us by pushing our primary ahead despite being told that they would not count our votes...and they didn't. Knowing that we "didn't count" Obama didn't campaign here for the primary...like we didn't matter...of course he's all over here now! So what does McCain do? Ditch us now! I'm not sure if it is still current, but we have the 49th worst economy in the country and we need help here. There are no jobs, there is no money, some of our kids schools don't have text books...how can we count on either candidate when they have made it so clear that we don't matter to them?!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I plan on voting McCain. The debate did nothing do change my mind. And I watched it all. IMO the debate was a waste of time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Free speech, pro-life, Military.. Go McPalin all the way. God Help us if anything different happens
    Anonymous

I've decided to back McCain, but I really did like Ron Paul!!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008