Cheap, Sexxie Ideas? adult content

I'm trying to add a lil somethin' somethin' so our intimate life...and I have done a few little lingerie things, but they are soooo expensive....do you girls have any ideas on cheap sexxie ideas?

A few ideas I've recieved so far are, his T-Shirt with some sexxie panties, and a thick ribbon tied around my lady parts.

Thanks so much :)

xoxticiaxox

Asked by xoxticiaxox at 9:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• The cheapest I've done lately is to hem up a chef's apron that I already had. That's ALL I plan on wearing the next time he's here.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• how about just a pair of heels (i'm sure you have at least 1 pair) and that's it! or whipped cream (the reddi whip in a can) is always super sexy.........take turns licking it off of wherever the other person sprays it. yum... now i want some whipped cream lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Ask him if he wants to take a shower with you. Hurry in there before him and wear a white t-shirt lol. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• wait for him to get home and be standing in the door way with nothing but high heels on.....they love it
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Try looking on eBay I found lot of my panties and more there.
    Try a dress, I agree with admckenzie if you have a apron .......
    Try no cloths .....http://www.self.com/tips/greatsex/all try this website good luck.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 9:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• well for a cheap idea I have worn one of my short skirts and put on my knee high black high hill boots and wore my black bra thats all I had on but once I started undressing he asked me to keep my knee highs on lol try it I think he'll love it.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My DH loves when I wear his t-shirt and nothing underneath. Or I like the apron idea. You can try just about anything, anything that makes you FEEL sexy will make you look sexy, that's what I've found!
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 9:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• High heels and a rain coat?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• CHEAP lingerie!!!  FOUND IT.  http://www.intimates21.com/  I love them...stumbled upon them one day and you cannot beat the prices. $16.50 for a school girl outfit...Maid $24.60

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• according to maxim men find women most sexy in a white tank top and bikini underwear.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2010