almost 3 year old is turning into a sassy punk.

is this just a stage? He wont listen to anything I say and breaks down screaming and crying if he doesn't get his way. Please tell me that this is a stage and will pass with time and patience:)

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 9:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It definitely maybe a phase, and of course it will require time and patience, however being constant and not giving into his demands would slowly cease the tantrums. He is testing his boundaries... its up to you to set them. My son did the same thing.
    kashikirino

Answer by kashikirino at 9:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Sounds like my 3 year old...
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 9:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• It is a stage but make sure you correct the behavior or it will become a part of his little personality.
    MakkarMom

Answer by MakkarMom at 9:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• welcome to 3. Forget terrible two's they got NOTHING on 3. I always swore dd was 3 going on 16 cause OMG....
    It's a stage, it does get better just make sure to consistently correct and take LOTS of deep breaths,
    Good luck
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 10:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• sounds like my son too, he will be 3 in october
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2010