What are some things you used to think as a kid?

I used to think that "2 peoples blood = aids...like mixing ANY 2 peoples blood would make aids"

That when you made something from scratch....it was scraps...so I never wanted to eat anything homemade.

And a few more that have slipped my mind...just silly little misinterpretted(sp) things

xoxticiaxox

Asked by xoxticiaxox at 9:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That babie were made when 2 people got married
    That if I left my blinds open at night a monster would see me ( I still to this day won't look out my window at night lol)
    I can't think of anymore right now lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• you know when you're driving by a street that ends in a culdesac or something and they have a sign that says "NO OUTLET"

I thought they didn't have outlets in their houses and therefore that didn't have electricity.

and I wondered why anyone would want to live there.

***************************

I though all cats were girls and all dogs where boys.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 9:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• * babies
    June_Mama09

• me too about the cats and dogs! So cute!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i thought that the tooth fairy was real. when i found the little box my mom kept our baby teeth in (creepy right?), she said it was cat teeth and i believed her! lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• the first time i was ever talked to about sex..and told penis goes in vagina i always wondered if the man peed in the woman..lol

i always thought as long as i stayed under the covers the warewolf wouldnt get me..just leave room to breathe...

i remember one time my grandpa had some jerky cure for his puppy and i thought it said jerry curl..it was funny..i asked him why he was using that when he didnt even have hair...lol

shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My grandpa lost his pointer finger in a mining accident in Penn. and he told my cousin and I that he lost it picking his nose. We never did that after hearing that and to this day (even though I know the truth) I can't do it. Which I guess is a good thing.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Ohhhh, that when my aunt took out her contacts, she was taking out that little gooey part in the corner of her eye!
    xoxticiaxox

Comment by xoxticiaxox (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2010