Strange question. Why do we never hear about those of the pagan religions getting abducted by aliens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Maybe because we Pagans have a hard enough time being taken seriously, we don't want to make it worse.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• so do you know the religions of all the people who claim to be abducted by aliens?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Notice its always white folks from down south who live in the boonies? Better question is why aren't they picking up city folk??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• are you referring to the scientologists who claim that (snort, hee hee, giggle) that they eventually will be taken to anopther planet?....as to why we dont hear about it...because ...ummm...(whispers) they are a smidge crazy? lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• What does religion and ethnicity (as some people stupidly and stereotypically insulted) have to do with religion? Have you ever sat down with said abducted people and taken a survey of their religion? :-/

Personally I believe aliens are a bunch of crock (and ironically I'm from the south and white) and I've also never known anyone else that claimed to be abducted either. However I DO believe in UFO (UNIDENTIFIED flying objects), now for those too stupid to grasp the difference in UFO and Aliens, then that's your own stupidity.

I believe a majority of UFO is military aircraft that they're testing and simply can't tell the general population what it is. That is why alien sitings are often in more secluded areas and near military bases. It is simply what it is, they're unidentified. It doesn't mean they're aliens and it also doesn't mean the people that SEE UFO are off their rockers.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 10:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Uummm.

Who is being abducted by aliens?
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• abduction Pictures, Images and Photos

...shrug... I don;t see how religion has anything to do with it?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• confused

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My bf says bc they aren't stupid? lol - NOT my answer ladies!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• because they are smart enough not to bring religion into it? lol. I didn't know aliens were so darn bias!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010