Fake eyelash s/o.

So...I'm glad someone asked that question. I've always wanted to try them too. How do you use them exactly...do they come in the whole eyelash or individual ones or what? How do you apply them and how long do you leave them on? How well do they stay on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• you can buy them as a whole or as seperates depending on what you like best or if you just have a thin area. i belive you take them off nitely idk i never used them just seen them in the store.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well...all of that depends on the brand. There are ones that are the whole strip, you glue them on with a special glue provided, they stay on well (you could wear them all day). There are also ones that you glue on in pieces but those are meant to fill in areas that are "bald."
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• you can buy them either or.. personally I like individual ones better because I use them more as a filler and a lifter (my lashes are long, but stick straight out, and they tend to mold well with fake lashes and curl).

but apply them yourself I would use a band lash.

Be sure to remove ALL make up or they won't last or stick well.

depending on the glue brand they can last from a few hours to a week or so.

You can go to some make up specialists to have them applied if you'd rather not hassle with it yourself, or to watch how they apply them so you can learn to do them yourself. (trust me, we only had a day to learn how to apply them ourselves, so it's not like it's difficult to learn :) ... )

Also to remove them prematurely be sure to use a lash remover.. don't just rip it off or you could loose some lashes in the process (and they don't grow back so well).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• sexyI see that this question has already been sufficiently answered. Good luck .

cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You can buy them whole or you can buy them individually they come in both lol. Some come with the glue some don't, they are easy to apply just add glue to the eyelash and I would use tweezers to apply them you start from your inner eye work your way out. You should curl your lashes after you apply then add mascara and eyeliner on top so that it disguises the fact that you are wearing fake eyelashes. They usually only last a day I mean if you sleep with them on I'm sure half of it will stay on lol.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2010