Just wanted to share...best time EVER!

So my 9 month old is on a schedule where she goes to bed between 7:30 and 8 every night so that I can have time to do my homework before my husband gets home from work around 11. Well my classes are over for summer and doesn't start back for 2 weeks!! She just went to bed tonight around 9 lol!! She was having so much fun in the bath tub that I let her stay in for like an hour and a half haha then when she got out I went to get the diaper just a few feet from where she was and she starts crawling all around her room butt naked...it was so hilarious she got one of her blankets from the shelf and was playing peek a boo with me well finally i get her diaper on and she goes behind the rocking chair and looks out at me just cracking up!! Well finally we get her pj's on and settle down in the rocking chair she eats an 8 oz bottle and now is asleep!! I had the best time with her tonight she made me laugh so much just wanted to share

melissaaytes

Asked by melissaaytes at 10:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• aww, aren't they so much fun!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• thats so sweet and cute :)
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I wanted to add a picture I took on here how do I do that?
    melissaaytes

Comment by melissaaytes (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• happy

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well can't figure it out but the pictures are in my photos if anyone wants to see!! They are really super cute!
    melissaaytes

Comment by melissaaytes (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Awwww!
    I love it when my DD plays peekaboo with me & looks threw something laughing at me. It makes being a mommy so much more rewarding when they play with us like that!
    I'm glad to hear you both had such a fun night together!!=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• AWWW!!!! You gotta love them :)
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2010