Baby 2.

My husband and I have been trying for 2 months now.... First month was just stress and pressure... My husband and I have started to look at it a different way... Enjoying that loving time together... If it happens it happens... Makes me feel alot better that we both don't have that pressure on each other... Did any else feel like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I did. It took us 7 months to finally conceive baby #2. The first 3 months were really stressful, and my heart ached every time I got a negative HPT. I started going to the gym and focusing on getting myself in better shape, it helped to have my focus on something else, and just when I started feeling really good about myself, and had almost forgotten that we were TTC we got pregnant. It's true, if you just relax and enjoy the process, it seems to happen when you least expect it. Enjoy the time together with your hubby, and if your stressed, try to put your focus on something else...it will help!
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 10:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I conceived all 3 times on the first try, but the loving part is very good
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 10:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yes i felt that way with my second it was killing both od us instead of doing it because we felt like it it was mor elike a duty every night and it just didt work and then the first month we were like forget it we were just doing it for fun and we got pregnant that same month now i havemy beutifull sonthat i love with all my hear as wellas my othe son
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2010