If I showed up at your house...

And told you that I would do 1 thing for you for the next hour, what would it be?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would first ask if you would want something to drink or eat because you came along way ,see i live in ont canada .i would just sit and talk like where old friends you meet my family .i would show you my house and ask if you would like to stay for supper ;my kids would calls us for supper if its warm we out side on the deck if it is cold where in dinnering room..you say how you enjoy the meal and the dessert and laughter at the table .the kids clean up .i ask if you like coffee,tea or stiff drink we talk some more .it get late in the evening i ask you to stay but you have other plans i ask if my hubby can drive you .you say a friend is coming to get you.we walk you to the door hug you tell you are welcome any time and great just to have girl talk .we should do this again i wave as you leave my drive way.i walk back into my home and hug my hubby and i tell him that was fun i hope she come back again
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• watch my kids so I can sleep LOL
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• a pedicure please, or fold my laundry
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• You would so be sorting clothes! I have 8 garbage bags in the attic, all full of clothes that are too big for my oldest. They all need sorted by size and boxed up! Fun Fun!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:51 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• do my dishes!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• clean baseboards
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:47 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Clean my bathroom and bedroom. I have pneumonia, and I can't use the cleaners right now, and the dust makes it worse, too :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• clean the bathroom...i can't seem to get the time for it this week and it needs it. :)
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Fix my washing machine or help me purge my garage of "memorabilia" (IE::junk)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• What a great question! Im going to be silly cause Im silly a lot. I would ask you to find the rest of my mind, cause I think I lost it somewhere in this house!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2010