sore throat n runny nose ne1?

so i woke up to day wit a killer sore throat n a runny nose, n i feel like im gettin a fever....im 17 weeks 4 days prego!....kno of nething i can take?....did i mention 2day was 1st day of class for the semester!...uhh need help

LilStacy

Asked by LilStacy at 10:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I find that the midwife in my ob office has lots of natural options. I'd take tylenol for fever although o saw on dr Oz, the wash cloth in vinegar and water helps when placed on the head and body. The saline rinse for the nose and not sure about the throat. Good luck. Hope you feel better soon.
    lizpiz

Answer by lizpiz at 11:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• pregnant women can take Sudafed during the early stages of pregnancy and ONLY sudafed. After 6 months, you can take tylenol cold medicine
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• try garggling with salt water for your throat. that is what my dad always told me when i had a sore throat. you also might find some relief to have a cool mist humidifier in your room, and for further reference it is also good for baby if they are sick. hope you feel better.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Tylenol and benadryll that's it
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2010