So who else wishes they could have seen Paul McCartney tonight?

He doesn't tour anymore, and it's so rare that he is preforming at all... He's doing a two night show in Pittsburgh tonight and tomorrow... Seriously, I would give my right arm to see him! But I'm pregnant, so concerts are a big no-no... **Sadness!**

Who else would like to go?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• its on the news right now. i live in pittsburgh and i have never cared for his music.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i wish i could see Paul EVERY night! a friend of mine got to see him in Dallas a few years ago & was ecstatic for months (before & after). he's not my fav Beatle (George is) but i still love him!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I'm about 45 mins south... In fact if you're watching the same news I am you just saw a HUGE local story for me... But seriously, I can't think of many people I want to see more.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• NO! lol. All day all over every radio station here that is all they played! I was never a Beatles fan to begin with...and actually I was kinda disappointed that they picked him to open the Consol Energy Center. Oh well...I will get to go and see the arena once the Pens start
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would have loved to see him...hopefully one day I will
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Nah...but I wish I could have gone to see Ego Likeness tonight ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would have loved to have gone to that show. I live in Pittsburgh and this morning on the radio they were talking about how amazing the show was I was so jealous. Tickets were crazy expensive, there was no way I could have afforded to go.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2010