was i being a b*tch or no? i dont think i was at all!!! i probably could have been alot meaner!! :(

at work today me and my sister went to the gas station to get a drink. i got a drink that had some caffeine in it and a big cup of ice. 2 girls we work with one that has already said rude stuff to me about my baby come walking in and they say... YOU SHOULDNT DRINK THAT. i ignored them... the other says YOU KNW YOU SHOULDNT DRINK THAT ARE YOU TRYING TO FU*K UP YOU CHILD? YOU CANT DRINK CAFFEINE i turned around and said actually u can drink cafeeine up to 300 mg this is only 60 mg plus its non of your business thank you and walked away as i was walking away she yells. I DONT GET IT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE YOUR BABYS HEART AND BODY SMALL? ITS STUPID!! i cried at work about this and the girls are telling my sister and sehs agreeing that i was being rude to them... I DONT THINK THAT WAS RUDE AT ALL I COULD HAE BEEN EXTRA BITCHY AND WASNT. WHAT SHE SAID WAS RIDICULOUSLY RUDE AND NOT NEEDED... AGREE??? :(

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 12:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would have been pissed!!!!!! First of all they have no business saying anything to you unless they are pregnant or have recently been pregnant, because then they would know what you can and cannot due. I think you were very nice to them. I would have ripped them a new a$$. I commend you, I couldn't be as nice as you to those ?!$itches!!!
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 12:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I don't think u were being rude at all , but don't let it get to you.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well first, one caffeine drink is not gonna give you a low birth wieght baby and you already know that. I think you were right in saying what you did. You didnt ask their opinion about drinking caffeine and they needed to not have an opinion about it. I think what you did was fine. I would have been the same way and probably worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I would have said fine if I can't drink it then you have it and poured it down her shirt but I'm a bitch so yeah. But you weren't in the wrong at all they are just bitches.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'm on your side. They were being rude, not you. They have NO RIGHT to tell you what you should or shouldn't be drinking. Next time you can show them what rudeness is.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:01 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• NO YOU WERE NOT RUDE!!! I have a caffeine addiction and I admit I have been drinking more than I should every appt we go to shows my daughter healthy and growing strong, my son was the same way. My doctor told me the only warning he has with soda drinking is it may cause colic and that was the only advisary he gave to me
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i probably would had B slaped them but im really pissy pregnant lol but no girl i think you should had put them in there right place some people are just noise asses
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Some caffeine is NOT going to harm your baby and it's not their business anyway. Fact: Experts have stated that moderate levels of caffeine have not been found to have a negative effect on pregnancy. The definition of moderate varies anywhere from 150 mg - 300 mg a day. I got this off of a website and other websites say it too.
    You weren't rude at all. They shouldn't have been in your business...I hope when they get pregnant they get bashed for something stupid and i'm SURE they will drink some caffeine.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I would have said "Listen sweetie, I understand you have no life of your own, but that doesn't mean you get to jump into mine. Have a lovely day, now, won't you?" and left it at that...when she's off ranting about caffeine and babies she'll just look like a nut.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• She;s lucky it wasn't me cause I would have been all up in her face to mind her own f*cking business. It is not her place to judge others PERIOD; and she is obviously doing it to annoy you. Tell her to fuck off, and make sure she feels fear; she'll shut the F up then....
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2008