How many ways can you cook chicke. my 3 year old loves chicken and i need new wyas to cook it

regian19832002

Asked by regian19832002 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• go to allrecipes.com
    at the top of the page, there is a search box, above that, click "ingredients" you can type in chicken and it will show you every single recipe there is with chicken in it. Plus, you can join and make your own virtual online recipe box. Its awesome!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• at least a hundred... chicken and noodle, chicken and rice, baked chicken, broiled, fried chicken parm.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• thanks guys
    regian19832002

Comment by regian19832002 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• homemade chicken nuggets or chicken strips
    lemon chicken drummies
    bbq chicken and bbq shredded chicken sandwiches
    chicken fried chicken
    Go here and look in the poultry section: http://www.cafemom.com/group/37750

emilex

Answer by emilex at 11:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• My kids favorite is chicken Parmesan, they are 5 and 8
    emilex

• I cook chicken in a a mixture of honey and a tiny bit of orange juice (sound weird, I know) but it is delicious!
    bellaitaliapicz

Answer by bellaitaliapicz at 11:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I have a recipe for chicken that is adobe:

10-15 chicken party wings
    3/4 c. soy sauce
    1/2 c. vinegar
    pepper (to taste)
    garlic (to taste)
    onions (if you want)
    oil 2-3 table spoons

heat oil in a pot over low-med. to med-high heat use your discretion so the garlic wont burn (you know your stove), (ideal time to add slivered onions if you like) add minced garlic and cook till golden brown. You can add the chicken party wings weather they are frozen or thaw to the pot next. Once you have accomplished this you cover for a little and let the flavors get happy together. After about five min. you can go and add the soy sauce and vinegar and pepper to taste. Let this cook till it is falling off the bone ot the chicken is cooked through. Your choice weather you want it to fall off or not that is a personal choice.You serve it over or with steamed rice or noodles. Hope you like it :D
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Well how about after you bake a chicken make casa dia. You use soft tortilla add shredded cheese and some chicken and heat it up in the oven or frying pan. It is basically a grilled cheese with chicken. Yummy. Give some sour cream and guac if that will work for ya.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• my son loves Lemon Pepper Chicken
    in the crockpot put these : about 2-6 cloves of garlic (depending on taste), White Wine Vinegar (about 1/2 cup)... or mix Apple Juice vinegar maybe...., I add about 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar, too

sprinkle (generously) pepper on 6 chicken breasts- place in the crockpot, top with slices from 2-3 lemons-
    cook about 5 hours on low.

my other son loves Almond Crusted chicken,
    Mix Crushed Almonds and Bread crumbs (about 50/50)
    dip chicken breast strips into beaten eggs, then coat with the above mixture.

Cook in a skillet (use oil in the skillet to coat the bottom, or spray with cooking spray really well and often)
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Is it bad that this question made me think of that scene in Forest Gump where the one guy is talking endlessly about how many different ways you can serve shrimp?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2010