Have you ever had erotic tension at work that is not allowed, but you just can't help it?

An absolute NO NO! I do all I can to behave professionel, plus I'm married. Which makes it even more difficult.
As soon as he walked in we got along so well! But the tension just built up, I think he felt it too. And because he's a patient of mine I have to touch him ALL THE TIME (even though that comes along with pain - I'm a physical therapist). I can't have a colleague take him over, because I'm the only one around here specialized for his condition.
So I just have to suck it up until treatment is over and then hope this goes away.
Have you ever felt this way?
P.S. It's not just the tingle down the spine, but also butterflies in my tummy. I really like that guy. It jst clicked!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Been there!! I am an Athletic Trainer... very similar experience treating a patient in the PT clinic!! It was a long 8 weeks for sure!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Can't say I have, but I did come across an awkward situation where I was meeting with a client and I thought he was sooo sexy, so glad I just do taxes because his finances kind of helped me not be interested beyond his looks, but anyway, he would not stop licking his lips at me and looking at me all hott, lol I am not good at describing, anyway, the meeting was an hour long so I didn't see him again. :)

If I was single, and wasn't on contract, and was at another point in my life, things could have got out of hand :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:42 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I am a Christian who had a BDSM affair with a rabi. No kidding.... just don't want to be known for what I have done , so I posted anon.
    Seriously it was fun! Our songs were Blue Dress by Depeche Mode and Gravity of Love by enigma.
    I was 24 and he was 51. I loved our sessions!!! I even wore these cute bondage outfits. I learned the difference between a corset and waist cincher. I loved being flogged. He did it just the way without pain!!!!!
    I was suppose to meet him for an interview for work. And well he requested I go into the bathroom and remove my panties. I did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Yes, but I am a whore. I have only had 2 jobs where I didn't sleep with someone we worked there, and 1 place - 2 jobs ago - I slept with 5 different guys that worked there.

Like I said, I am a whore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i had that happen twice in my life .... both times i was married... different husbands.... and believe it or not both guys had the same name!!! the first was pure lust!! i did nothing but kiss him just before i left my first husband... but what a kiss that was!!! and he helped me believe in myself..... he was the tennis coach at the preschool i worked at and also at the apartment complex i lived in... i would sit by the pool and watch him.... oh what nice memories

and the second was way more that lust... though lust was a part of it !!! he was a parent at the school i worked at and i could have loved him... i really could... we NEVER did anything.... but have lunch one day and admit our feelings.... we were both married... he also gave me a cd of james blount and told me to listen to the first song.... "your'e beautiful" and to this day i still think of him and wonder what i would have done if he leaned in for that kiss...
    chiana

Answer by chiana at 11:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• nope can't say I have ever had this issue....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Ya we got a new student helper in once and OMG he was gorgeous and I'll admit I did check that man out and personally show him around the new office just as an excuse to talk to him. It was a crush, I'll admit, but I never did anything than fantasize in my mind what I wished I could have done were I single and not risking my job too. LOL harmless stuff and fun (as long as you keep it to yourself or on here where it won't come back at ya later)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2010