what would you say ??

One of my bestiest friends called me very upset she told me her step dad came over to her place one day and he asked her if she can keep him a promise , will she throught ok will he probably the same thing keep your head up stay strong. Will she told me when she gets tired of him hitting on her let him know. I asked her what was she said to him . she said what? your like a dad to me why would you be doing anything such thing. ? she said now he try to avoid her but she not sure if she can tell her mom she knows her mom would kill him. she asked me what to do as her best friend I am not sure what to say or tell her. I sure can use some help

SweetPea_05

Asked by SweetPea_05 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I think she should tell her mom, that guys a perv hitting on someone whos like a daughter to him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i would tell the mother. even if she would kill him. maybe he deserves it? if he is doing that to her then he may be doing it to others. he doesnt need to be anywhere near this girl or other women in the family. IMO
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would tell my mother if it was me. If he's doing it to you (someone that he knows loves his wife) then he's most likely doing it to other women too.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would tell in a heart beat, but at the same time she needs to have proof so not to mess things up with her mother...... the guy needs a good kick in the balls too. But thats just my thoughts.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• All I can say is "EEEW!" What a fucking CREEP!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:25 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• ok I had to read this 4 times to understand it. thats gross and she needs to tell her mom.not "mess things up with her mother"? sorry but my mom(who passed 4 yrs ago) would have NEVER asked for proof. ever.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• her mom is her MOM. she needs to tell him.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• ya tell the mom
    step parents aren't biologically related, but they are legal guardians. The attraction should have been kept to himself at best. I'd have mom put a plug on him.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• She needs to talk to her mom. She needs to be prepared for the stepfather to deny it, and her mother being mad at her - sometimes women don't like being told truths like this. I feel bad for your friend, her SF sounds like a jerk.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:14 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Well, I think she should tell her mom. If he is hitting on her, imagine what he's doing elsewhere. And the scenario is a little different if he married the mother after your friend was an adult versus him raising her from a child. (Not a pedophile I mean). Go with her to tell her mom for support.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010