Do you have fluoridated water?

Moms....please research your water. Fluoride is poison and definitely should NOT be given to infants mixed with formula. If you use formula, look into buying a pump for $9.97 at Lowe's and then weekly buying a 5 gallon jug of Primo water (purified through reverse osmosis) at Lowe's. You could also contact any spring water delivery service in your area and ask them if they have unfluoridated water and if their bottles are BPA free. Primo is unfluoridated and BPA free. I am not trying to sell anything here...just want babies to be safe. In reality though, NO ONE should be ingesting fluoride!!! Please look into water filters or water delivery service (of course after checking for no chlorine, no fluoride and BPA free). Fluoride is POISON! Please research for yourselves! Thanks mamas!

Oh and I'm putting this in Just For Fun, because I know it is the most visited category!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think all public water has fluoride, right? I agree, it is poison. What I don't get is that fluoride works topically, so ingesting it makes no sense. Bad idea. Swish with fluoride, don't drink it. Unfortunately the damage is done and it's in the water. Why would they do that with no way of testing negative long term effects? Crazy. (The same reason GMO foods are being produced and sold, I know.)
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:49 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You're exactly right...all public water! So we must independently ensure our families' safety by seeking other safe water outlets. Why would they do it??? Well, that's another thing entirely and it gets very deep.....why do they put high fructose corn syrup, msg (monosodium glutamate), aspartame, hydrogenated oils in our food? Many other countries have banned these CHEMICALS. I won't give MY answer.....I just want those who read this to look for safer ways and safer products for their families.
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Where we live the public communities do not have fluoride in the water but we live on military housing and it does have fluoride in the water. I would think tho that if there is fluoride in the water its not be enough to hurt someone, otherwise it would not be in there. If it was toxic, then tons of people would be ill and the city or state or whatever would have to do something about it to have it removed from the water. Its not tho.
    ILoveMyKeiki

Answer by ILoveMyKeiki at 3:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2010