Would you.....

Would you date one of you little sister's guy friends? (we're 4 yrs apart). My sister has a guy friend that she has known since HS. I use to bullsh*t with him and just talk to him. We'll we recently got back into contact with each other. We were messageing through FB. He asked for my # and I gave it to him. Now he calls or texts me like 2x a day. I feel kinda weird. I have never gone out with a younger guy. Would you?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• It would depend on if I really like him. When you're in high school 4 years is a big deal but when you're older 4 years is nothing.

Answer by colethky at 12:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• O totally agree just be friends and see where it leads in the future.

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• That all depends on you & the guy... 4 years (out of highschool, & if hes out of Highschool) really isn't that big of a deal. my hubbys nine years older then me.

If you really like him & want to make a go of it, try... who know what will happen.

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Before you do anything you need to talk to your sister. You definitely don't want to put her in a situation that becomes very uncomfortable for her. That being said, most sisters would say go for it and so do I. 4 years is nothing when you are older.

Answer by BraydensMommy4 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• take it slow and talk to sister before things get hot and heavy

Answer by ymadaris2 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• What's four years? If you are single and he is single and you are both interested in each other, I'd say you are both consenting adults.

Answer by m-avi at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• probably not, but only because he and your sister are friends, not because he's younger

Answer by catharsis at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• it would depend on how you felt for him and how you sister felt

Answer by teenmommy4ever at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My S/O is four years younger than me, not to mention the fact there are other couples out there that have more of an age gap than you think.

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• age is nothing but a number my husband is 20+ years older than i am

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010