Would you.....

Would you date one of you little sister's guy friends? (we're 4 yrs apart). My sister has a guy friend that she has known since HS. I use to bullsh*t with him and just talk to him. We'll we recently got back into contact with each other. We were messageing through FB. He asked for my # and I gave it to him. Now he calls or texts me like 2x a day. I feel kinda weird. I have never gone out with a younger guy. Would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• It would depend on if I really like him. When you're in high school 4 years is a big deal but when you're older 4 years is nothing.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• O totally agree just be friends and see where it leads in the future.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• That all depends on you & the guy... 4 years (out of highschool, & if hes out of Highschool) really isn't that big of a deal. my hubbys nine years older then me.

If you really like him & want to make a go of it, try... who know what will happen.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Before you do anything you need to talk to your sister. You definitely don't want to put her in a situation that becomes very uncomfortable for her. That being said, most sisters would say go for it and so do I. 4 years is nothing when you are older.
    BraydensMommy4

Answer by BraydensMommy4 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• take it slow and talk to sister before things get hot and heavy
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• What's four years? If you are single and he is single and you are both interested in each other, I'd say you are both consenting adults.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• probably not, but only because he and your sister are friends, not because he's younger
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• it would depend on how you felt for him and how you sister felt
    teenmommy4ever

Answer by teenmommy4ever at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My S/O is four years younger than me, not to mention the fact there are other couples out there that have more of an age gap than you think.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• age is nothing but a number my husband is 20+ years older than i am
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010